top of page

How to farm for Treasury Notes and Gold Bullion in Fallout 76


Thanks to Blobby, Gilpo, and Serg from the Data Mining Discord.

 

You do not have to complete the Wastelanders questline to farm for and turn in Treasury Notes.


Treasury Notes can be converted into Gold Bullion. Gold Bullion can then be used to purchase character-locked, non-tradeable plans from certain vendors.

 

Currency Limits

 

Gold Bullion Machines

Turn Treasury Notes into Gold Bullion.

1 Treasury Note = 10 Gold Bullion


Foundation

Behind the wall, to the right of Samuel.


Crater

Inside the Crater Core, near the pool table, to the right of Mortimer.


Whitesprings Mall

Fast Travel to The Whitesprings North Entrance and select Whitesprings Mall. The Gold Bullion machine is opposite Friedrich, in the same area as the player workbenches.

 

Smiley



You can purchase Gold Bullion for caps, once a week from Smiley.

Smiley can be found upstairs, at the Wayward Tavern.

Smiley will only sell Gold Bullion once you have completed the Vault 79 questline.


1000 caps - 50 Gold Bullion

2000 caps - 100 Gold Bullion

3000 caps - 150 Gold Bullion

4000 caps - 200 Gold Bullion

5000 caps - 250 Gold Bullion

6000 caps - 300 Gold Bullion

 

Gold Bullion Vendors


Reginald

Vault 79

Only accessible once you have completed the Wastelanders Questline.


Samuel

Inventory List (Scroll down to the bottom.)

Foundation


Mortimer

Inventory List (Scroll down to the bottom.)

Inside The Crater Core


Minerva

Foundation

Crater

Whitesprings Resort

Fort Atlas

Use the website below to track where Minerva will be visiting next.

 

Community Events


Gold Rush


During the Gold Rush event, the daily limit of Gold Bullion is doubled, from 400 to 800.


This means you can turn in 80 Treasury Notes daily instead of the usual 40.


This event is noted on the Community Calendar. An up-to-date calendar can be found here; scroll down to the bottom.

 

Events


Public Events


1-3 Treasury Notes

(100% chance for 1 Treasury Note, 60% chance for 2 Treasury Notes, and 30% chance for 3 Treasury Notes)

  • Beasts of Burden

  • Safe and Sound


2 Treasury Notes


  • Campfire Tales

  • Distinguished Guests

  • Feed the People

  • Guided Meditation

  • Jail Break

  • Riding Shotgun

  • Swarm of Suitors

  • Tea Time

  • The Path to Enlightenment


3 Treasury Notes

  • Free Range

  • Heart of the Swamp

  • Line in the Sand

  • Most Wanted

  • Lode Baring

  • One Violent Night

  • Seismic Activity

  • Spin the Wheel

  • Tunnel of Love

  • Uranium Fever


4 Treasury Notes

  • Encryptid

  • Project Paradise

  • Radiation Rumble

  • Scorched Earth

  • Test Your Metal


4-6 Treasury Notes

  • Eviction Notice (48% chance for 4 Treasury Notes, 32% chance for 5 Treasury Notes, and 20% chance for 6 Treasury Notes)

  • Moonshine Jamboree (rewards depend on how many distillers are destroyed and how much venom has been deposited. A perfect event will reward 6 Treasury Notes)


8 Treasury Notes

  • A Colossal Problem


Mutation Invasion Public Events

Single Mutation Event

Event Treasury Notes PLUS 1 Treasury Note


Double Mutation Event

Event Treasury Notes PLUS 2 Treasury Notes

 

Seasonal Events


Fasnacht Day - 2 Treasury Notes


Grahm's Meet-Cook (Meat Week) - 3 Treasury Notes


Invaders from Beyond - 2 Treasury Notes


Primal Cuts - 2 Treasury Notes


The Mothman Equinox - 2 Treasury Notes


 

Daily Ops

10% chance to be rewarded 2 Treasury Notes, regardless of rank achieved.


Double Mutation Daily Ops

10% chance to be rewarded 2 Treasury Notes, regardless of rank achieved.

PLUS

10% chance to be rewarded 2 Treasury Notes providing you hit Elder Rank.

 

Expos

10% chance to be rewarded 2 Treasury Notes


 

Pip-Boy Dailys


2x Treasury Notes

  • Refuge Daily: A Refugee's Guide - 2 Treasury Notes

  • Refuge Daily: Code Blue - 2 Treasury Notes

  • Refuge Daily: Mutual Aid - 2 Treasury Notes

  • Refuge Daily: Recipe for Success - 2 Treasury Notes

3x Treasury Notes

  • Overseer Daily: Photo Opportunity - 3 Treasury Notes

  • Raiders Daily: Retirement Plan - 3 Treasury Notes

  • Raiders Daily: The Importance of Communication - 3 Treasury Notes

  • Settlers Daily: Vital Equipment - 3 Treasury Notes

 

Scoreboard


The Scoreboard rewards various amounts of Gold Bullion.


Once you have passed rank 100 on the scoreboard, 100 Gold Bullion is one of the repeatable rewards.

 

Downloadable copy here.



 


Hi, I'm Kat or Duchess

I'm an Australian data miner who writes farming, event, and food buff guides for Fallout 76.

I believe that all knowledge and information should be free, which is why my guides will never be locked behind a paywall. However, running a website and photo and video editing software does not come cheaply.

​​

So, If you found my guides helpful, please consider buying me a ko-fi (coffee) using the link below.

​​

All monies go towards the tools for writing my guides and maybe for an actual cup of coffee or 3 ;)

Alternatively, share my guides with your fellow vault dwellers and help them to survive the wasteland.

11,157 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Comments

Rated 0 out of 5 stars.
No ratings yet

Add a rating
bottom of page